Estimate delivery times:2-3 days(United Arab Emirates),3-6 days(Internationally).
Return within 14 days of purchase. Duties & taxes are non-refundable.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
Indulge in the captivating allure of Ghobisha Incense, a luxurious blend of Oud, sandalwood, and exotic spices that transports you to a world of opulence and grandeur. Crafted with the finest ingredients, this incense offers a symphony of scents that invigorate your senses and elevate your surroundings.
- Name: Ghobisha Incense
- Size: 100 grams
Ghobisha Incense| Description:
Ghobisha Incense is a harmonious fusion of premium ingredients, carefully selected to evoke feelings of luxury and nobility. Envelop yourself in the rich aroma of Oud and sandalwood, complemented by the warm notes of patchouli, vanilla, and jasmine. Experience the uplifting essence of frankincense and refreshing mandarin, infused with the invigorating tones of rose and bergamot.
Ghobisha Incense | Ingredients:
Bergamot, Mandarin, Frankincense, Patchouli, Rose, Jasmine, Oud, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Sandalwood powder, Musk, Rose water, Perfume
Ghobisha Incense | How to Use:
- Ignite the charcoal and ensure it burns evenly.
- Allow the charcoal to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place an appropriate amount of Ghobisha Incense on the charcoal.
- Position the incense burner in a draft-free area.
- Exquisite Scent: Ghobisha Incense offers a unique and captivating fragrance that delights the senses and creates a luxurious ambiance.
- Premium Quality: Crafted with high-quality materials, our incense delivers a long-lasting and concentrated scent without overwhelming smoke.
- Versatile Use: Perfect for everyday indulgence or special occasions, Ghobisha Incense infuses any space with an air of sophistication and elegance.
- Fragrance: Oriental fragrance
- Size: 100 grams
Experience the essence of luxury with Ghobisha Incense. Elevate your senses and surround yourself with the captivating aroma of exotic spices and precious woods. Discover the art of indulgence with Ghobisha Incense today.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.