luxurious Texture Bundle
Estimate delivery times:2-3 days(United Arab Emirates),3-6 days(Internationally).
Return within 14 days of purchase. Duties & taxes are non-refundable.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
luxurious Texture Bundle
Experience Luxury: Get Five Products for the Price of Two
Welcome to Millie's Quest, where elegance meets affordability. Elevate your senses and enhance your beauty with our exclusive package - the epitome of luxury and indulgence.
- Aventus Perfume for Men: Unleash your confidence with the bold and masculine scent of Aventus, a fragrance that captivates and commands attention.
- Romance Perfume: Embrace the essence of romance with our enchanting perfume, perfect for those special moments and intimate encounters.
- Camel Milk and Lavender Lotion: Pamper your skin with the nourishing blend of camel milk and calming lavender, leaving it feeling soft, hydrated, and rejuvenated.
- Hair Mist: Infuse your locks with a delicate mist of fragrance, adding a touch of luxury to your everyday hair care routine.
- Orange Cream for the Skin: Indulge in the luxurious texture and invigorating scent of orange cream, designed to hydrate and revitalize your skin.
Why Choose Millie's Quest:
- Unparalleled Quality: We curate only the finest ingredients to deliver products that exceed your expectations.
- Inspired by Nature: Our formulations are inspired by the beauty of nature, ensuring a harmonious blend of indulgence and sustainability.
- Free Delivery: Enjoy the convenience of free delivery straight to your doorstep, because luxury should be accessible to all.
- Flexible Returns: Not satisfied? No problem. We offer hassle-free exchanges and returns within 3 days of purchase, because your satisfaction is our priority.
How to Order:
To embark on your journey to beauty and luxury, simply reach out to us privately to place your order. Our dedicated team is here to assist you every step of the way.
Transform your routine, elevate your senses, and experience the allure of luxury with Millie's Quest. Your beauty deserves nothing less.
Contact us today to unlock a world of indulgence and sophistication.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.