Arabian Musk Wash
Estimate delivery times:2-3 days(United Arab Emirates),3-6 days(Internationally).
Return within 14 days of purchase. Duties & taxes are non-refundable.
Guarantee Safe Checkout
Arabian Musk Wash
Elevate your bathing experience with our Arabian Musk lotion, meticulously crafted to cleanse, moisturize, and invigorate your skin. Infused with the enchanting scent of Arabian Musk, this luxurious lotion will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated, radiant, and irresistibly soft.
- Deep Cleansing: Our Arabian Musk lotion deeply cleanses the skin, removing impurities, dirt, and excess oil, while maintaining its natural moisture balance.
- Radiant Glow: Experience the rejuvenating power of Arabian Musk as it imparts a radiant glow to your skin, leaving it looking vibrant and revitalized.
- Long-Lasting Moisture: Formulated with nourishing oils and moisturizing agents, this lotion provides long-lasting hydration, keeping your skin supple and smooth throughout the day.
- Charming Scent: Enjoy the captivating aroma of Arabian Musk, which lingers delicately on your skin, enveloping you in an aura of elegance and sophistication.
How to Use:
- Wet your skin with warm water.
- Massage the Arabian Musk lotion gently onto your skin, focusing on areas that need extra care.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat your skin dry gently with a towel.
- Crafted from 100% natural materials, our Arabian Musk lotion is free from harmful chemicals and additives.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, it offers gentle yet effective cleansing without any side effects.
- Size: 750 grams
Elevate your bathing ritual with the enchanting fragrance and luxurious cleansing power of Arabian Musk Wash. Experience the epitome of skincare luxury and indulge in the rejuvenating embrace of Arabian Musk. Order now and unveil the secret to radiant, velvety-soft skin with every wash.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.