Sensitive skin is one of the most difficult and dangerous types of skin at all because sensitive skin is more susceptible to inflammation. It is affected by irritating stimuli for the skin more than other types of skin, such as polluted air or harmful sunlight. Moreover, those with sensitive skin cannot tolerate alkaline soaps.
Sensitive skin is also exposed to dehydration more than other types of skin; skin sensitivity cases may be simple that only need to maintain a good care routine.
However, other cases may require constant medical treatment and care. There are clear symptoms of sensitive skin, so you can easily identify it. Among these symptoms:
-Redness of the skin easily when the temperature rises or when exposed to some cosmetics or other skin care products.
- The appearance of rashes and bruises in abundance and intensity.
- The appearance of eczema and some areas of dry skin in some parts of the skin.
- Allergies and severe infections occur when exposed to the midday sun.
- Bleeding capillaries in the skin of the face and some parts of the body.
- The skin is highly sensitive to perfumes.
- Skin is easily inflamed when weather conditions change.
- The skin is exposed to blisters and wounds a lot.
Sensitive skin is one of the most types of skin that needs constant care. It is in dire need of a suitable routine to reduce the negative effects of sensitive skin that is easily affected by exposure to external factors such as unclean air or scorching sunlight.
Therefore, it needs a routine aims to maintain skin hydration, protect it from irritating influences, constantly clean it from plankton and dirt, help it to breathe, prevent clogging, and clean pores, in addition to maintaining skin balance, cell regeneration, and collagen secretion that gives it freshness and radiance. You should follow these tips:
- Cleaning The Skin Continuously
One of the most important steps that must be followed is to clean the skin very well and continuously in order to clean the pores from dirt and bacteria that may cause skin sensitivity and to protect it from infections that may occur to it due to exposure to any harmful external factors.
A suitable lotion should be used to clean the skin from dirt and makeup residues. It is important to choose a PH-balanced lotion to maintain the skin’s balance. The skin should also be washed with lukewarm water.
- Choosing Suitable Moisturizers and Lotions for Sensitive Skin
It is very important to take into account that the products must be as natural as possible because the chemicals may cause redness or sensitivity of the skin. It is very important to choose appropriate and specialized lotions for sensitive skin, especially moisturizing cream.
The ideal day cream for sensitive skin should include a sunscreen factor and environmental pollutants, it also should not clog the pores of the skin and maintain its hydration for as long as possible.
In addition to these tips, natural products should be used instead of chemical substances and products to preserve the skin from sensitivity, in addition to protecting it from pollutants that cause irritation to sensitive skin or the polluted air that carries harmful bacteria, such as:
- Milk & Aloe Vera Cream
Milk & Aloe Vera cream contains important nutrients that help in:
- Moisturizing the skin deeply by retaining moisture in the skin and reducing water loss by forming a barrier on the surface of the skin to protect it from dryness.
- Maintaining the skin elasticity for a long period of time.
- Eliminating the dry skin permanently by stimulating collagen production in the skin, so it looks fresh and healthy.
- Making the skin appear healthy and shiny, in addition to giving the skin super smoothness and hydration.
- Aloe Vera Butter
Product description: Aloe Vera butter contains many nutrients that are important for the safety and health of the skin. It also contains important vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that have many benefits, including:
- It helps to retain moisture and reduce water loss by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.
- It maintains the freshness and smoothness of the skin because it contains vitamin A and vitamin E that are important for nourishing the skin.
- It helps to tighten the skin because it contains a high percentage of fatty acids that help to boost collagen production to fight wrinkles and pimples.
- It helps to moisturize the skin and getting rid of cracks and dryness.
- Baby oil
Baby oil is one of the natural products that have a great impact on the skin.
Baby oil is one of the natural products that are considered one of the lightest lotions on the skin, so it is very suitable for use on sensitive skin and children’s skin; it contains a group of vitamins and important elements that have countless benefits for skin care.
- It effectively moisturizes and soothes the skin and gives a soft and glowing effect to the skin.
- It helps to moisturize the skin and give the body radiance and vitality due to the presence of hyaluronic acid that treats dryness, moisturizes the skin, and gives it the softness that it needs.
- It does not cause any allergies; it is the ideal oil for children and sensitive skin due to its softness and nourishing properties.
- It works to give a fragrant scent that lasts 24 hours.
You can now constantly follow our website and visit our page on Instagram and Facebook to receive the latest news in the world of beauty, hair and skin care and the newest body, skin and hair care products.