Turmeric is one of the natural products that have indispensable benefits for obtaining perfect and shiny hair, in addition to soft and supple skin due to the important nutrients that it contains for hair and skin care. Thus, it is included in the manufacture of many cosmetic products for its countless benefits for hair and skin.
Turmeric for Hair: Treating Dandruff, Nourishing, and Strengthening
- Dandruff treatment
Turmeric has a great role in treating dandruff deeply in a short period because it is rich in many antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It helps to naturally cleanse the scalp of bacteria and microbes and reduces dandruff by stimulating blood circulation in the scalp.
- Treating scalp hair problems
Turmeric is characterized by its great ability to treat all scalp problems; it treats the scalp from infections, eczema, fungus, dryness, hair thinning, and alopecia, and rids the scalp of itching that causes damage to the hair follicles. Turmeric helps to prevent all these diseases because it is an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and anti-fungal substance.
- Natural hair color
Turmeric has a natural yellow color, so it can be used as a natural dye to lighten hair color. Some people use it to color hair and mix it with natural coloring materials such as saffron and chamomile tea.
- Strengthening the hair
Turmeric works to strengthen hair follicles and resist hair loss, which can be caused by malnutrition, stress, tension, hormonal imbalance, or infection with some diseases. Turmeric in this case strengthens hair follicles and tufts by stimulating blood circulation and blood flow to the scalp, so it prevents hair loss and strengthens the hair, in addition to increasing its density.
- Hair nourishment
Turmeric is characterized by its richness in many vitamins, minerals, and important and necessary elements that give the hair vitality, luster, and softness throughout the day. Turmeric works to protect hair from changing weather and exposure to external factors such as exposure to sunlight or polluted air for a long time.
Turmeric for Skin: Combatting Aging, Dark Circles, and Acne
Turmeric benefits for skin
- Fight skin aging
Turmeric is characterized by its effectiveness in combating the signs of aging, such as the appearance of wrinkles and fine expression lines because it contains important elements that help the skin to maintain its elasticity and softness for as long as possible and preserve the youthfulness of the skin.
- Fight dark circles
Turmeric contains important substances and elements that make it able to lighten the dark areas of the skin naturally, and it also helps to get rid of dark circles because it strengthens the blood circulation of the skin.
- Fight acne
Turmeric has some sterile and antiseptic properties that fights the microbes and bacteria, so one of the benefits of turmeric is its great ability to resist acne, treat pimples, and prevent their spread on the skin; it also hides scars, pimples, and traces of pimples after acne has healed.
There are many skin products in which turmeric is included as an essential ingredient for its benefits in solving skin problems, including:
3 in 1 cream
- 3 in 1 cream is characterized by important ingredients and elements that repair skin imperfections.
- This new triple formula cleanses the skin and prevents skin cells from clumping and clogging pores, in addition to being antiseptic and antibacterial, so it effectively stops the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- It also treats dark spots and pigmentation. In addition, it has proven effective in treating dull skin and makes it look fresh and bright.
Royal mixture of Turmeric
- Royal mixture of turmeric is the exclusive solution to most of the problems that girls suffer from.
- It has a great importance in the treatment of acne because it has antibacterial properties that help to treat acne, and it also cleans the pores deeply, in addition to its effectiveness in treating skin infections.
- It has been shown that the prince oil has a great benefit in treating skin problems that occur due to exposure to polluted air or harmful sunlight such as melasma and acne